2 NEW hunt in the store!

Helo guys! Here I am again. Sorry if I haven't posted for a while, got some busy times @_@
However! There are two great hunt that has just started in the store!
 [ToT] Trick or Treat Hunt~
This one is quite particular: you have to follow a store and, according to what you decide to do it will bring you to a store or to another one ! Try to choose well and to come  @ .::Kre-ations::. ! è_é9
This is the prize preview!
Cast your Spell...

A witch hat with a burning blue flame and a little horn~ 
 The second Hunt is the Tears of a Clown one.  It is circus themed, and for you I have made a make up+ prim eyes combo!

Clown's Essence

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥