Hymn of the Nature

Hello world! I've been working onthis for a while, it's a set of fairy-like  outfits in differents colours. There are many  items nd acessories, so I decided to sold them separately.



Horns}

These horns come in two pieces, left and right part.  You can wear the singularly or as a duo. The Right one is scripted, touch it and a menu will pop up. This menu will let you change the color of the drapes, there are only four colors that match the "Hymn of the nature" outfits.

Outfits}


These outfit come  with: system bra, system panties, prim cherryblossom bra and prim flexy skirt.  It is no mod but, as you can see clicking on prim parts, it contains a Resizer script. PLEASE ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP COPY

You can find matched accessories sold separately, like:

Minihats}


Wings}


Mouthy Keys}



Come and get them @ .::Kre-ations::. Mainstore!


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥