New Gift and Release

Hello there!
I have made a lovely new free gift!


 this tongue is made for the Chinchillà avatar mouth, feel free, anyway to edit it to make it fit others furry or your system shape!

We have also a new release,


Mesh Moogle Ears are finally ready! This is my first attempt with blender and I'm really proud of how the come out :)
They are mesh and comes along with a HUd for texture changing. There are 12 different texture in it .
Almost forgot~ I have included in the pack a basic Shadowmap of the ears, feel free to MOD them and make them the way you love most :)

And, since we were talking about Moogles...

it is tintable, enjoy ♥



0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥