I'm back with some news! New mainstore, new gifts and new releases ♥

Hello guys, long time no see!
I had some RL issues and that  kept me away from SL for quite long time.
When i came back my Mainstore SIM went down and, still today, i cannot reach the old mainstore yet...
HOWEVER~
.::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.  (yess new name and new logo ♥) has now a new location !


Taxi: new mainstore ♥

The new SIM is lovely, make sure to take a look around when you visit :3

For the reopening i released some new stuff~

{::.noise.::} headphones .::C.C.Kre-ations:..
they come in 6 different colours

----

{Cotton Candy Stripes} ~ Horns gatcha .::C.C.Kre-ations:..
try to get them all! 2 Rare items + 5 regular one


I talked about a new gift, right? And, of course i had made one! A new Luckyboard prize ♥


{Miss Clementine} ~ minihat .::C.C.Kre-ations:..
luckyboard prize



Well guys, see you soon!
xoxo
Kreao Kuroi Kujisawa


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥