.::C.C. Kre-ations::. @ The Body Modification Expo

Hello guys!
I'm partecipating to the Body Modification Expo! I'm so excited!! There are tons of big and cool stores and I got to join as well ♥
It is my first Faire and , for this one, I made 3 EXCLUSIVE items!
These items will be sold at the 50% Off of the price that they will have once  the Expo will be over! So, go and get them at the expo~

This big event will start October 10th ~  Taxi ~ Click meH



{Riverbero} Mesh eyes

{~♥~} 

{Hellow, Frederick~} Bow and Collar with Texture change HUD

{~♥~}

{Show me the Sky~} Umbrella with Texture change HUD
{~♥~} 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥