Halloween @ .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.

Halloween is here!!!
I have to day that is one of my favourite period of the year on SL~
For this year I have tought of making a nice gift for you all and some disconted items too♥

First of all, Today I'm releasing my first Original mesh tail !
It will be 50% off untill Nov 10! So try and get it before the price will go up~

{Sgombro66} original mesh Tail - Shadow pack .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.

This tail comes with a Texture change HUD that allows you to choose among 8 different types 

Hei, i mentioned some gifts, haven't I?
Well, only until Nov 2nd In my Mainstore (Taxi♦ ) you will find a Fatpack of an Exclusive item that I made for an Event. That item was not in sale , so probably very few of you got to get it :) Same goes for a special version of the "Jack of Ripped Heart" hats that will be free along with some mtsterious items!!

In addition to that The Helmet Gatcha, the Warmy heels Gatcha and the Sprout ears gatcha will be 50% off as well!

So? what are you waiting for??? Come and get them all!! <3




0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥