Yummy Cherry Gatcha [New release!]

Yummy Cherry Gatcha ~ 30 L$ x try

A new gatchaa~ A tongue with a little Cubic Cherry ♥ I made the lil cherry in blender , i was tring to make my own logo in mesh but the land impact is still a bit too high :) so i decided to use them for a gatcha! 6 different expresions, each one comes in 3 types: human mouth closed, human mouth open, chinchillà mouth. I think it can work on all frry with independant jaw tho, i only have the chinchillà so i cannot say for sure :) If you want to try it out, just grab the free lollipop tongue, the setting is the same ♥
come and take a look ♥
Taxi: Click

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥