.::C.C. Kre-ations::. @ J&A Expo

Howdy people!
Sorry , i'm quite late to notify the J&A Expo opening >.<
But, here we go!
The Jewelry and Accessories Expo is a huge fair with tons of awesome brands, a big gacha section and gifts♥
For the event designer were required to provide 2 exclusive items and  to take a product they had in their store and renew it making a brand new gatcha out of it!

Here, these are my items for this amazing event ♥

{Vector Horns~ Amanita} original mesh
.

{The Ruler} original mesh tintable Crowns
they come in 2 tintable versions + a bonus rainbow one

.

{Sgombro66} original mesh tail~ gatcha edition


There is also a cool gift waiting for you, come and grab it!
 
More info about the event here: Click♦
Taxi for the event here: Click♦

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥