.::C.C. Kre-ations::. @ FROST fair

FROST fair is opeeeen!!!
I'm so happy to be part of this huge event organized by Depraved Nations!
I have made 3 Exclusives for this occasion and they will be 50% Off during all the event.
TAXI: Click♦

My Stall at the Fair >(OwO)<

Let me list my eclusives!

Crystal Horns:


 Original mesh Horns 125L$ each untill the end of the event




Crystal Horns are an original mesh made by me, Kreao Kujisawa, and they are based on a design did by Astrid (Leoblacktiger).
In order to appreciate them  at fullest i advice you to turn on the advanced light settings, in this way you will enable "materials" . You require a material enabled viewer, of course.
Few tips:
The horns are made of different "faces" so, if you use the face selection tool you can select only the crystal (just select one to select them all) and add full bright and glow (0.09 is cool) to give them a better look. 

{Opalescenza} mesh eyes:



There are 6 version of them, each one is just 45L$ untill the end of the event.


Baloon Ribbon Gatcha:

There are 7 common version and 1 Rare , just 25L$ x Try untill the end of the event. 


You will also find a Gift under one of the big Trees in the center of the sim!!

 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥