Reopening!!! A new mainstore and lot of new stuff ♥

New Store!!!!
Me, Myrai and Llyud finally took a place together! yaaaaaay
soo, from left to right ~
[::IMP TAIL::] .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. **Myrai style**

ome and take a look at our new place! we have tons of gifts and new releases waiting for you all ♥

New releases:
{:Crowned Heart:} tintable original mesh necklace

{:Talparola:}  original mesh scarf
 
{Vector Horns~ white}  original mesh horns
 
Gift: 
 
I'm partecipating at the  "invitation Only Hunt"  :)
 
 {Vector Horns~ black}  original mesh horns
 
come and see us!! 
Taxi: Click♦

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥