{WHERE is the CHERRY?} Hunt

Howdy!
Today, December 4th officially starts the "{WHERE is the CHERRY?} Hunt"

For the Reopening of my store I've organized a Hunt in my new store location. It will be a Sim-wide sort of Hunt. Along with me will partecipate as main sponsor **Myrai Style** and [::IMP TAIL::]. Also, in the Hunt will partecipate ~#RM Style#~ , .:FunArt:. , *GFD* and What I Dreamed for a Total of 22 gifts!

I made this hunt like a Quest for the hunters, the "brave heroes", that will have to rescue the 22 little Cubic Cherries that got lost trying to escape from the EVIL BUNNY!

You will arrive to the Starting point, a big flyer of the Hunt  is there and, near it there is an enormous round-ball-like fairy. The fairy will give you your first gift! an amule that will make the scared cherries trust you! Follow the hints that you will find in each cherry, they will lead you to the next one!
For any problem in finding them feel free to ask in .::C.C. Kre-ations::. group's chat~

Ready to start??
Taxi: Click♦



0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥