TGGS anniversary Hunt

Cubic cherry is partecipating  @ the Gallery Gift shop anniversary hunt that is held @ sakin!
I made for you a  really lovely gift and there also is an exclusive for the anniversary!
TAXI:  Click meH♥
you can see a preview of all the exclusives here: click meH♥ 

Free Gift:

{Papilio~ lilac} original mesh, material enabled, pumps for SLINK HIGH FEET

Exclusive:
{Papilio} original mesh, material enabled, pumps for SLINK HIGH FEET
There are 6 colors available, each colo comes with a texture change HUD that allows you to choos between 4 different colors for the wings and 4 different colors for the gemstones. 


 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥