NEW @ Mytstic Realm Faire and BODY MODIFICATION

Hellow!
Two new awesome events started and Cubic Cherry has some really cool new stuff for you ♥
Let's start, shall we?


Mystic Realm Faire
A, two sim wide, fantasy themed event~
TAXI: click meH♥



{Captive Moon} horns- original mesh, here are 4 versions of them, each one of them comes in 2 version: with or without particles effect ♥
I remeshed a very old item of mine that i really loved :) Hope you like them

 {Captive stars~ Day} tail- original mesh


 {Captive stars~ Day} tail- original mesh
 
 
The Body Modification
Depraved Nations sponsered event~
TAXI: click meH♥
 
2 new set of horns♥  Each set comes in 6 different color variations!
 


 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥