NEW @ Fantasy Faire 2015

Howdy ♥
I'm so happy of being part of this years Fantasy Faire!
First time for me in joining this great event, I made 3 different sets of exclusive for it♥
Taxi: click meH♥
my store is in Spires of andolys (near the border with Poppetsborought sim) but you really should visit them all! they are all amazingly built.


{Rakuen}  trees set
My first time making trees~♥
They are sold in 5 different packs according to Bark colors. Each pack comes in 6 color variations of the leaves, it is modifiable so you can scale it at your own need (please, do remember that the more it grows , the more the land impact will grow as well. At provided dimension the land impact is 3).
The coal pack is for RFL vendor.


{Rakuen}  trees set

 {Rakuen}  trees chalk pack

 {Rakuen}  trees cherry pack

 {Rakuen}  trees choko pack

 {Rakuen}  trees coal pack

{Rakuen}  trees river pack


{Kii}  horns
They are sold in 2 different packs. Each pack comes in 3 color variations of the horns, they have a resize script.
The pastel pack is for RFL vendor.

 {Kii}  horns pastel pack



{Kii}  horns dark pack

 

{Thorns}  tails
They are sold in 2 different packs. Each pack comes in 6 color variations of the tails, they have a resize script.
The ombre pack is for RFL vendor.

{Thorns}  tails ombre pack
 
{Thorns}  tails pastel pack

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥