NEW @ we♥rp and AI Gacha event

howdy >(OwO)<~♥
New round of  we <3 role play, and it's an anniversary one!  I released a set of new staff
There are 5 different versions, original mesh,  . Each version comes in 3 variations (hold in hand, on back and low land impact rezzable one).
And they will be 25%OFF while the event is on!
My second release is a new set of horns. They come in 3 color variations sold individually. They are 50%OFF while the event is on!
go and grab them ♥
TAXI: Click meH♥



    {Bane} original mesh, staff























  {Echo~ silver} original mesh, horns

{Echo~ gold} original mesh, horns

  {Echo~ wood} original mesh, horns




 My first round of  AI gacha event  I released a set of new bags
There are 10 commons ans 2 rares, original mesh.
go and grab them ♥
TAXI: Click meH♥



0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

My Flickr~♥

My flickr~♥ Click meH
My flickr Group~♥ Click meH

Cubic Cherry IW~♥

Taxi to Mainstore~ Click meH♥

About me~♥

A random Moogle Iw, an Onion in Real World~
Timelord just for fun ♥